An intensive professional course covering the basics of domain-driven design, the reactive manifesto, and microservice design.
- Distinguish monolithic applications from microservices
- Restate the reactive manifesto and its benefits
- Apply the tenets of the reactive manifesto to software architectures
- Define the hexagonal architecture
- Decompose problems in a domain-driven manner
As software systems become larger and more complex, agility tends to decrease and new capabilities become more difficult to introduce. Microservices are an answer to team and software scalability. This course aims to introduce students to the reactive manifesto, domain-driven design, microservices, and their intersections.